The Phantom of the Opera
«The Phantom of the Opera» by Gaston Leroux has been performed and filmed numerous times. The most popular performance is musical by Andrew Lloyd Webber, presented to the audience in 1986, and American movie based on it, screened in 2004.
Inspired by «The Phantom of the Opera» musical by Noel Schumacher, Microgaming company has created a slot machine with a stunning design and wonderful selection of prize features.
Play Free Demo slot
You can test «The Phantom of the Opera» video slot free directly at Casinoz.club or play for real money at the online casinos powered by Quickfire software, produced by Microgaming.
You are welcome to share your opinions about this slot. Please write responses about «The Phantom of the Opera» in comments.
NZ Online Casinos with slot
How to Play pokie
«The Phantom of the Opera» online video slot has five reels. There are no active lines. The screen shows fifteen cells for symbols, but some icons take multiply positions at the reels.
An amount of the bet must be thirty fold. The slot accepts up to twenty five coins of one or two cents value per line (from thirty cents to fifteen dollars per spin). Please find out betting limits directly at the online casino, where you are going to play «The Phantom of the Opera» for real money.
This slot machine offers ten basic symbols, Wilds, Scatters, some thematic bonus features, extra multipliers and free spins with unusual options.
Paid combinations are formed in 243 ways of three, four or five same symbols. Icons can be situated at any cells of neighbor reels, starting from the first left reel. Numerous combinations can be formed in result of a round.
Wins are calculated by special indexes from x5 to x3000, provided by the rules for each of the possible combinations. They are multiplied by the bet (1/30 of total bet). Scatters work by special rules, explained below in the review of «The Phantom of the Opera».
Maximal payoff for a spin may reach 166000 dollars if you play by maximal bet.
There is no gambling feature. Bonus options of «The Phantom of the Opera» are explained below in the review.
Symbols, Wild, Scatter
The gaming symbols, imaged at the screen of «The Phantom of the Opera», are characters of the movie, a rose, notes, a binocular and other items, related to the movie. Main heroes may take double cells at the reels.
Moreover, special symbols appear at the reels:
- Wild (a logo of «The Phantom of the Opera») drops out in vertical stacks at all reels. It forms combinations on its own and replaces basic symbols when necessary.
- Scatter (a mask) is paid when it drops out at any positions of the screen. Wins are calculated by total bet. Three and more Scatters trigger The Bonus Selection feature.
- Bonus (a letter) is imaged only at the fifth reel. You can see this elements during regular spins only. It brings prize payout in Letter Bonus.
Pay table displays potential wins according to the bet.
Prize features of «The Phantom of the Opera» video slot are briefly described below. Let’s begin with The Bonus Selection, triggered by three and more Scatters. At this stage you can choose one of three bonus options.
- Music of the Night – ten free spins on the casino’s expense. Unusual features are activated in each round: extra multipliers up to x4, extra Wilds and extra spins.
- Masquerade Bonus – pick masks and win prizes. It can be instant wins, extra tries or pass to following levels with higher wins.
- All I Ask of You – ten free spins with Dancing Wilds. Christina and Raul turn into Wilds. When they drop next to each other, they dance. Extra multipliers and stacked Wilds appear at the screen in result and take multiply positions or whole reels.
Moreover, following features may begin during any regular spin.
- Letter Bonus – a letter at any cell of fifth reel guarantees win up to twenty total bets.
- Chandelier Bonus – a lamp falls down to the screen. It fills up to three reels with Wilds.
Please find out details of bonus features on the pay table or Help.
Microgaming company doesn't draw a progressive jackpot on «The Phantom of the Opera» video slot.
You will see following buttons and info windows at the control panel of this game:
- Credits – state of the balance;
- Bet – select an amount of the bet;
- Win – an amount of the win;
- Auto Play – switch to automatic game with advanced settings;
- Spin/Stop – play new spin and stop the reels manually.
A button at the left top corner opens the menu with two sections:
- Settings – sound parameters, betting options, settings of automatic mode and etc.;
- Paytable – pay table and rules.
A question mark opens the Help in new tab.
Most of online casinos don't offer to download «The Phantom of the Opera» slot machine, but play in a browser. Mobile version was designed for comfortable playing on smartphones and tablets.
Should You Play Slot for Real Money in New Zealand?
It is an amazing online slot machine, which can be called one of the best novelties of fall 2017. It combines wonderful graphics, interesting theme, exciting bonuses, generous free spins, special symbols and, of course, magnificent music.