Online casino auditors
Every reasonable New Zealand gambler prefers to play at an honest casino and safely trust his money. But how to distinguish a decent website from a fraudulent one? The logo of the gambling regulator in the footer and the attached license copy is not enough to be sure of its reliability.
An important advantage of an online casino, which is trying to enhance trust, is cooperation with independent audit organizations. There are several well-known companies in the gambling business involved in checking websites that provide services of this kind.
Reviews of gambling auditors are posted on this page of Casinoz New Zealand.
What casino auditors do in New Zealand?
Each organization has its own set of services, so it should be specified in each case. But the majority of independent auditors of the gambling business in New Zealand work in these key areas:
- Casino fairness audit,
- Random number generators certification,
- Check the actual return to player in different categories of game,
- Software integrity control,
- General testing of different types of gaming platforms,
- Consulting on various issues,
- Financial transaction support,
- Audit checks,
- Technical consulting,
- Project management,
- System integration,
- Mathematical analysis and so on.
The largest organizations provide a vast range of services.
The most famous online casino auditors in New Zealand
Let's take a look at the most reliable organizations involved in the audit of online gambling businesses in New Zealand:
- eCOGRA (eCommerce and Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance) is a famous company from the UK that certifies software, checks random number generators, fixes RTP in casino games, helps to solve disputes, and provides other services.
- GLI (Gaming Laboratories International) is an auditor headquartered in the United States, testing gambling software, checking systems' security, and exercising general control over the operation of gambling sites.
- iTechLabs company, based in Australia, which is engaged in the certification of games for online casinos and quality assurance of software for gambling business on the Internet.
- RSM International is an international chain dealing with all major areas of audit, accounting, outsourcing, tax consulting, and other activities.
- BMM Testlabs is a veteran of the gambling audit industry. The company checks games, tests software, analyzes RNG, fixes RTP, and so on.
- Certified Fair Gambling is a company founded by the famous doctor of Mathematical Sciences Eliot Jacobson. It is engaged in the casino audit, control of return to player, certification of the random number generators, and testing of gaming platforms.
Read more about the services of all audit organizations in the reviews.
How to make sure the casino has been audited?
Usually, gambling sites that cooperate with such organizations post auditors' logos in the footer. They feature links to executed test reports, certificates, or official sites with detailed information.
Some fraudulent casinos display fake logos. Usually, they have no links.
If you are in doubt whether the casino has been audited, please contact the support team for clarification. Contact details can be found in the reviews of gambling auditors.
Can I complain about the casino to the auditor?
Resolving disputes between gambling operators and customers is a standard service provided by many independent audit organizations in New Zealand.
If a casino, bookmaker, or poker room cooperates with a company engaged in such activities, you can send a request to the organization. As a rule, this can be done on its official website, using a special questionnaire or writing to the support service.
But first, make sure that your claims are justified, and try to settle the problem with the casino representatives. It is often possible to reach a compromise without intermediaries.
We also recommend you to read feature stories at Casinoz New Zealand, telling who and how to complain about online casinos.
Casino auditors reviews
We offer the following structure for the articles about audit organizations in the gambling world:
- Introduction – presentation;
- About auditor – general description;
- Types of services – a detailed review of all services provided by the auditor;
- Dispute resolution – whether the company acts as an intermediary;
- Partners – the most famous business partners;
- Conclusion – conclusions, pros, and cons.
Contact details and other additional information are attached to the auditor's review.
New Zealand readers are welcome to write reviews and discuss the company below the review. You can also share your views and personal experiences.
Gambling experts recommend checking whether a casino cooperates with independent auditors every time you need to choose a website. But don't take the operator's word or rely only on the logo presented in the footer. Don't be lazy and check whether this organization really tests and controls the website.