The most objective casino ratings in New Zealand
In just a few years, personal computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones have evolved from expensive luxury devices to everyday tools. They have made life easier for millions of New Zealand residents and opened a new format of entertainment for them.
The IT industry expansion has not spared the gambling business. Leading operators of gambling of the nineties saw the attractive prospects that the Internet opened for them, and hastened to launch the first online casino.
As time showed, they weren't wrong. Now the number of online casinos is increasing at an impressive pace. At the same time, the number of potential customers is also growing, so many beginners manage to compete with old-timers.
The growing popularity of online casinos in New Zealand is explained by their availability, a wide range of games, a variety of promotions, the presence of mobile versions, the lack of additional costs and other undoubted advantages.
Who are online casinos suitable for?
We can recommend online gambling for anyone in NewZealand. Even if you consider yourself a 100% conservative, you should take a closer look at this type of entertainment. You will recognize its apparent advantages.
Becoming an e-casino client, you will discover thousands of exciting games of all existing genres. Large bonuses, free spins, progressive jackpots, prize draws, exciting tournaments and huge payouts will be at your disposal.
And all this is at your fingertips, right on the screen of your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone in your New Zealand home.
You no longer need to travel far away to play roulette, test your skills in blackjack or try your luck on slot machines. No need to breathe tobacco smoke in the hall. No need to tolerate the rudeness of drunken neighbors by the table. No need to spend extra money.
Just open an account in a suitable casino and enjoy the game anywhere at a convenient time for you.
Why do New Zealand gamblers need online casino reviews in 2020?
The main difficulty for new users is to choose an online casino. It's 2020, but it is not so easy to pick an honest, reliable and high-quality site if you do not have the necessary experience and knowledge.
It's not just the numerous scams pretending to be a decent gambling operator, although this problem must be taken into account in the first place. You should also give preference to venues that are entirely consistent with your preferences, expectations, and ideas about the high level of service.
Moreover, not all gambling sites will be glad to see you. Some of them are aimed at residents of certain countries or do not accept customers from New Zealand.
So the question arises:
How can New Zealand gambler choose the best online casino?
Experts of Casinoz will help you with this. In their reviews, they will explain step by step all the pros and cons of gambling sites, focusing the reader's attention on the most essential characteristics. The authors of the articles work independently. They are not associated with gambling operators, which allows them to write honestly about the advantages and disadvantages of an online casino.
Under each review, New Zealand users have an opportunity to write about their gaming experience. Despite the subjective nature of the comments, they should be considered, as the players' opinions help to make a general impression about the site.
Before you begin to look through the reviews, make sure that you understand the essence and principles of online gambling.
How do online casinos work?
So, what we're dealing with.
Online casino is a web service that provides access to gambling on the Internet.
Such services can be provided directly in the browser or in the client program that you need to download and install on your computer. Now, most casinos do not require the installation of additional software. Some sites offer browser plug-ins that allow you to bypass blocking and provide uninterrupted access.
Regardless of the format, a prerequisite for playing for money in an online casino is a permanent Internet connection to the server of the site. When the connection is lost, the game process is stopped with the preservation of all client data.
Online casino games use pseudorandom number generators. These are complex programs that produce vast arrays of numbers every second. They are transformed into sets of numbers assigned to some symbols on the reels, playing cards or numbers on the roulette wheel.
Generators provide unpredictable results of draws. Decent gambling operators never interfere in their work. Moreover, software developers do not allow owners of online casinos to influence the RNG.
Who controls the operation of online casinos?
Beginners are always concerned with issues related to online casinos honesty:
Can they be trusted? Who monitors the activities of gambling sites? Is it possible to achieve justice if you are deceived?
Moreover, it is recommended to consider the following factors:
- Approvals - Reliable portals have licenses issued by competent regulators. These include the UK gaming Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, AntillePhone Gaming (Curacao) and other government agencies that regulate the gambling business in their jurisdiction. The casino operates according to the legislation of the country in which its servers are located. The casino should indicate the license number, as well as provide a link to the official regulator website, where you can check whether the documentation is valid. There you will also find contact details that are recommended for complaints about the work of the website.
- Audit reports - an additional advantage will be the certificates of independent auditors: eCOGRA, TST, GamingLabs and others. They may contain information about the RNG and return levels in different game categories. Reports must have links to the organization portals.
- Cooperation with thematic resources - Many online media, including AskGamblers, CasinoMeister, and ThePogg, issue their "seal of approval" to reputable online casinos. By this, they confirm that the portal meets all the requirements that are put forward to legitimate and high-quality gambling sites.
Also, leading resources act as intermediaries between players and casinos. They consider customer complaints and help to find a solution.
What games are offered by online casinos?
You will be able to play all the classic gambling games for free and for money in the largest online casinos, which gladly accept players from New Zealand. Also, you will be offered hundreds (thousands on some sites) of original games that are unique developments of software producers.
- Video slots - this category is the most widely represented in online gambling. New slots appear almost every day. Most of them are five-reel machines with different types of symbols, free spins, various bonuses, and prizes.
- Casino games – producers have a close look at the New Zealand fans of video poker, blackjack, roulette, table poker, baccarat, craps, and other games. Also, they offer scratch cards, betting simulators, multi-level arcade, bingo, keno, and other games.
- Live casino - If you miss the vibe of a real, brick and mortar casino, we recommend you play with live dealers. Modern sites offer a live casino with real dealers. The gameplay is streaming from the real studios.
What kind of bonuses can you expect at casinos?
Now, it is impossible to imagine a successful online casino without a variety of bonuses and promotions. They can be divided into several main categories:
- Free (no Deposit) bonuses are awarded to the client without additional requirements. For example, for the account registration before the deposit.
- Deposit (Match) bonuses are related to the amount of money that the player deposits. They are expressed as a percentage and usually have a maximum limit. For example, 100% up to $500.
- Free spins on video slots. They are provided for new and regular customers as part of promotions.
- Cashback is a refund of the lost money. Its size is determined as a percentage.
- Loyalty program - a multi-level system with points that can be exchanged for money, and other privileges for regular players.
The best online casinos always offer special bonuses, personal service and other opportunities for New Zealand VIP clients.
Do not forget to learn the bonus terms thoroughly. Remember that in most cases bonus credits need to be wagered. In other words, you have to wager a certain amount before you can withdraw money from the account. Bonus wagering requirements can be quite complex, so don't hesitate to ask for clarification from support.
Gambling sites also attract customers by drawing valuable prizes, free tournaments, progressive jackpots, lotteries, and other promotions.
Free online casinos in New Zealand
Many services do not cost customers a penny. Trying to attract new visitors and keep loyal players, online casinos provide them with all kinds of services free of charge.
let's see what New Zealand users can do without risking money:
- Play for free at the casino using demos of slots and other games. This option is available in most venues.
- Receive no deposit bonuses for beginners.
- Run slot machines in free spin mode.
- To participate in tournaments without any entry fees.
- Fight for prizes in free draws and so on.
Read Casinoz reviews to find out more.
Online casino for money
Of course, most customers come to play for real money. Usually, modern online casinos provide an opportunity to make deposits in different currencies: New Zealand dollars, US dollars euros and even bitcoins.
Playing online casino for real money is convenient and safe when it comes to a solid website that cares about its reputation. Before you trust someone your funds, make sure they are protected.
Online casino reviews at Casinoz
Now that we have dealt with the basic principles of gambling sites let's discuss the structure of casino reviews of the Casinoz gambling guide.
All articles consist of several thematic sections, which describe certain services and features of the website.
- First impressions – the interface, design and functionality, menu structure, information, topics, usability.
- Description - information about the founders, permits, certificates, software, anti-gambling casino, territorial restrictions, registration process, multi-language support and so on.
- Casino games - description of the proposed range of gambling, methods of cataloging models, the presence of jackpots and tournaments, the ability to try online games for free.
- Live dealers - an overview of the games section with real dealers, if this entertainment format is available in the institution.
- Bonus policy - a list of the main bonuses and promotions that operate in the casino on a regular basis.
- Deposit and withdrawal of funds, supported currencies and payment systems, the timing of payments in New Zealand, commission, account verification, protection of customers' data.
- Support service - customer service and contact details in New Zealand.
- Conclusions - the final section with lists of the main advantages and disadvantages of the portal.
If an online casino has compromised itself by fraud or dishonesty towards partners and customers, we put it on a "blacklist" with the reason description.
Top verified casinos in New Zealand
The overall casino rating is based on two key criteria:
- The scores assigned by the site's experts;
- The sum of the scores of readers.
The final result is the arithmetic mean of all indicators. You can also rate the gambling site on a ten-point scale.
A more complex grading system is planned for the future. It will take into account multiple factors that allow making an objective rating, according to which readers will be able to choose the best casinos.
Player reviews of the casino
Registered Casinoz readers have the opportunity to write reviews about online casinos. User comments are not edited and published in the original author's style. We reserve the right only to remove spam and messages that violate the site rules.
These customer reviews help to make an impression of the casino. We recommend paying attention to them when choosing a website. But remember that the opinions expressed are always subjective and do not always reflect the true state of things. Also, do not forget that the comments can be paid for or knowingly false.
How to choose an online casino based on Casinoz reviews?
The best casinos are included in the top 10. Quality gambling sites fall into our category "Casino of the month". But the presence of the casino in these lists does not automatically mean that it suits you.
When you select a website it is recommended to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Read the review carefully, study all the sections.
- Read customer opinions in the comments.
- Consider the rating of the venue.
- Check the license, go to the website of the gambling regulator, and see if there are certificates of auditors and additional awards.
- Make sure that you can play in this casino (country of residence, age, previously opened accounts).
- Check if you are satisfied with the available games, bonuses offered, supported currencies and payment systems.
- Please check if you are eligible to receive bonuses, play all games and participate in draws, tournaments and promotions in New Zealand.
- Talk to customer support to find out how professional and friendly they are.
If after that you have not lost the desire to play in the casino, you can open an account and make a deposit.
Professional reviews of online casinos and reviews of real customers - these are the main criteria for choosing a gambling site. This is the approach we recommend to New Zealand.
We also encourage gambling operators to work on improving the service level at online casinos, so that we do not have to focus on their shortcomings. We are more pleased to write about the merits of your projects, at the same time Casinoz strives to give objective assessments, so we will not gloss over the problems.