Software for New Zealand casino players
The first software for gambling has seen light even before the era of online casinos. The most insightful New Zealand gamblers have long understood that they need to adopt IT to improve their professional level and win as often as possible.
The articles in this section of the Casinoz, New Zealand gambling guide, describe the apps developed for New Zealand casino players.
Online casino software
We are not going to talk about the software which powers gambling sites in this section. The online casino software is discussed in the reviews of software developers and providers.
This page only covers software options for New Zealand gamblers.
Classification of gambling software
The software for casino players can be divided by the games. The most popular apps were designed for the following games:
- Video poker,
Some tools are not intended for particular games as they perform universal functions.
You can also classify the apps by the tasks they perform:
- Training – these apps introduce you to the rules and strategies. They can have built-in gameplay simulators, classes, tests, and more. The best developments of this type have extensive sets of similar tools. With their help, any New Zealand player can go all the way from a beginner to a professional casino player.
- Calculations – many games require a good understanding of the math component to achieve the maximum results. Software that performs such functions can help a lot. For example, they display the RTP in blackjack, taking into account all the nuances of the rules, or calculate the odds in different situations when playing poker.
- Statistics – customers who regularly play at the casino are recommended monitoring their results to make certain conclusions on this basis. Computer programs for statistical data analysis do this.
- Parental control – you don't want kids to get into your computer and gamble online while you're away, do you? Install special software that restricts their access to the Internet.
- Anti-gambling addiction tools – gambling has ruined many lives in New Zealand. If you or your loved ones are experiencing a gambling addiction issue, use special software for gamblers. They block access to all sites that accept any money bets.
- Fraudulent software – is it possible to hack an online casino? Can hackers decipher the algorithms of pseudo-random number generators that run pokies and other games? Is there software to hack online casinos? We do not recommend engaging in such business, but for educational purposes, we discuss this topic in the articles and reviews.
- Free – software that can be legally downloaded from the developer's website or third-party resources free of charge. As a rule, they have reduced functionality. Sometimes you can thank the creators with donations.
- Partially paid – some features of these apps are free, but access to all tools is available only in the paid version.
- Paid – to use these applications, you need to buy them. Sometimes a trial version is offered. It is valid for several days or allows you to make a limited number of launches.
All the features of the best casino software in New Zealand are discussed in the reviews.
Sometimes, software developers make loud statements, promising that their apps will help to beat roulette. Some of such options are discussed in the reviews published in this section.
Some offer built-in betting systems or other algorithms. Allegedly, following them, you can win over the casino. Others claim that they managed to decipher the principles of the random number generator. In other words, they claim that they were able to hack online roulette.
Most of these apps for roulette are absolutely ineffective in New Zealand.
New Zealand independent gambling experts have tested numerous apps of this type and say that they are not worth wasting time. We also have not met software designed for the general consumer, which helps to win at roulette.
We are not talking about devices that can track the trajectory of the ball in the roulette of offline casinos. These are unique developments that are not on sale.
Public applications for roulette can keep statistics, give tips on all sorts of strategies and help manage the bankroll. Do not expect that they will help you get rid of the house edge in this casino game.
Video poker software
The first versions of video poker apps were released many years ago. Some of them are offered until now but in much-improved variations.
The most popular games are provided with numerous built-in tools:
- Basic strategies for dozens of video poker varieties,
- Rules of all versions,
- Simulation games,
- Video poker tutorials,
- Multi-level strategy quiz,
- Calculation of the house edge and so on.
Such apps will really allow New Zealand gamblers to understand all the subtleties and learn how to play video poker professionally.
Blackjack plugins are also very popular among New Zealand users who want to achieve stable results and beat the casino.
The most popular utilities have the following features:
- Rules of all common types,
- Built-in optimal blackjack strategies,
- Calculation of return to the player according to the features of the rules,
- Strategies for unique varieties of the game,
- Simulation of blackjack,
- Practical classes, lessons for beginners and quizzes,
- Financial management and so on.
Reviews of Casinoz experts will help you to choose the best software for blackjack.
Casino poker software in New Zealand
A huge number of various apps have been developed for poker. Most of them are designed for fans of sports or club poker.
Software for casino poker is less common in New Zealand, but it will not be difficult to find it. When choosing a game, make sure that it was designed for the particular kind of game that you need.
Parental control options in New Zealand
In today's world, children's gambling addiction is a serious threat. Now the Internet is available to any user in New Zealand and most countries of the world. The web is overflowing with gambling sites. Not all casinos conscientiously restrict minor visitors from playing for money. Some sites deliberately allow children to start gambling.
To prevent your child from becoming a victim of gambling, install a program that will allow you to monitor his activities on the Internet. Read reviews and choose the right product.
Software to restrict access to the casino
Often there is a need to create conditions that will not allow a person to get into the casino. This is intended for gambling addicts. Sometimes they try to get rid of the game addiction; sometimes they want to help the family.
An effective means of dealing with a dangerous disease is a special software for gamblers. It blocks access to New Zealand and international gambling sites. Moreover, it doesn't allow to release the lock until a certain period has elapsed.
Read more about the programs for gambling addicts in the reviews.
Useful and useless casino software
An app that provides real help can be considered effective. A quality product that helps to achieve results is worth paying.
However, we don't recommend people of New Zealand to spend money on the questionable plugins, the creators of which guarantee victory over the casino.
Such applications are either just useless or fraudulent. In the first case, you just lose the money spent, but in the second, you may face trouble with the law.
Read why you shouldn't try to hack an online casino in our articles.
Choosing software to play casino games
Let's move on to an important issue:
How to choose the best software for casino players?
First of all, define the tasks that it should perform:
- Teach a casino game,
- Help to master the basic strategy,
- Control the finances,
- Keep statistics and so on.
Once you have selected the programs according to this criterion, decide whether you are ready to pay for it. Of course, paid applications are more efficient and convenient.
Also, check the producer. World-famous companies will not offer useless fakes. But the products of dubious origin is worth a closer look. Do not rush to open the wallet until you are sure that you are offered a high-quality development.
Read reviews of casino software on our website. Reviews are written by experienced New Zealand independent experts.
Not all New Zealand gamblers need special software to successfully play in the casino. Many do well without it. But some of these apps can be useful.
We advise you to get acquainted with the programs of the leading producers. Surely you will like them.