Articles about specifics of working at casino
Are you a dealer, pit boss, or manager in one of the New Zealand casinos? If so, you will be interested in the articles published in this section of Casinoz New Zealand. We discuss various aspects of New Zealand gambling, directly related to the casino staff.
Let's talk about the relationship with the players, the nuances of the croupier work in New Zealand, the job description of pit bosses, ways of attracting new customers.
Articles for New Zealand casino dealers
We discuss numerous job-related issues in our articles for casino dealers.
- Education – do you remember how you studied at the croupier school in New Zealand? We are sure it was exciting.
- Psychology – how to cope with psychological pressure? How to ignore the boors? How to stay cool in any situation? Read the tips in the articles.
- Customers – not all the New Zealand players are nice people, but you need to communicate with everyone. Learn how to find an approach to any casino customer.
- Gambling – which table is easier or harder for you to work at? We will discuss the nuances of the dealer's work on roulette, poker, blackjack, and other tables
- Job search – how can I get a job as a dealer? Several practical recommendations are waiting for you in the articles.
- Dealers in different countries – what are the differences in the work of the casino dealer between New Zealand and the USA, Russia, Macau, Singapore? Read about that at Casinoz New Zealand.
- Prospects of the profession – what does future promise to New Zealand dealers? Whether they'll be replaced by machines? Will there be a dealer at an online casino at all? our experts discuss the trends in the development of the gambling business in New Zealand and the place of staff in gambling of the future.
- Cheaters – surely you had to deal with scams at the casino. We'll show you how to identify marked cards, how scammers cheat the croupier in roulette, what crooks do and so on.
- Tips – should the croupier ask the client for tips? Is this ethical? How should the tip be distributed? Let's discuss this.
- Interesting incidents – of course, you can share a lot of fascinating stories that took place at the casino. Us too. Read them in this section.
Lots of pressing issues are discussed under the articles for dealers. Former and current dealers talk about their personal experience.
Articles for New Zealand casino pit bosses
Working as a pit boss implies a higher level of responsibility. Employees in this position must:
- Organize stable work of the pit as a whole,
- Keep an eye at the dealer,
- Settle disputes with customers and so on.
The pit boss is responsible for every mistake of the dealer. Dissatisfied players claim it on him. He explains the reasons for failure to his manager.
Read about nuances of the pit boss work in New Zealand in our articles. You'll learn how to change dealers, how to deal with cheaters, how to communicate with aggressive customers, how to distribute tips and so on.
Articles about casino management
As soon as a former dealer or pit boss becomes a casino manager, he realizes that all his previous worries were trifles in comparison with the current issues. From now on, he will control everything and everybody, continually waiting for problems.
He should make global decisions regarding the proposed games, their rules, drawings, promotions, staff salary and so on. He should take care of the profit of the house.
In case of any problems, he is the one who will be responsible to the owners, even if it's not his fault. In short, he now carries responsibility for everything.
Read how to effectively manage a casino in New Zealand in our articles for the most experienced experts in the New Zealand gambling business. Some of them are former top managers, ready to give advice and discuss the problem.
Forum for casino staff
Finally, we should notice that the Casinoz forum has threads designed for dealers and casino managers to share their experience, talk about interesting cases, ask for advice and discuss any topic, related to their work.
Working in a casino is both exciting and challenging. Representatives of the gambling staff are constantly under psychological pressure, often find themselves in stressful situations and should always be able to control themselves, after all, they are responsible for the customers' money.
If you work as a croupier, pit boss, or a casino manager in New Zealand, we suggest you read the articles in this section. Here you will certainly learn something new and will be able to discuss essential questions with colleagues.