Vegas Downtown Blackjack
How to Play Vegas Downtown Blackjack
Vegas Downtown Blackjack from Microgaming is a version of blackjack with two standard 52-card decks that are shuffled before each deal. It is possible to wager from one to one thousand dollars on one-five hands. The bets on different hands may vary.
The following rules are used in this game:
- The croupier deals two cards to himself and faces up only the first one. If it is a ten or an ace, he faces up the second card checking for blackjack. If he has blackjack, the players don't draw cards. They lose immediately. If the player also has blackjack, it's a draw.
- The dealer hits on a soft 17.
- It is allowed to make a split having two cards of the same value or rank.
- It is permitted to make up to three splits for one hand forming four hands.
- It is allowed to make a split only once.
- Hands formed as a result of split can not give blackjack (an ace and a ten are considered to be a 21)
- It is possible to double on any first two cards
- It is possible to double after a split
- It is possible to insure against the dealer's blackjack. This insurance may not exceed half of the bet and the payout for it is made according to the 2:1 ratio.
- Vegas Downtown Blackjack has no surrender.
- If the player has received eleven cards without busting, the hand can not lose.
The ordinary winning in Vegas Downtown Blackjack is paid 1:1, and blackjack is paid 3:2.
The gameplay is simple and intuitively understandable. You need to make bets on the selected number of hands and click on Deal. Next you should make decisions concerning each hand one by one trying to get a 21 or a score that is the nearest to it without exceeding it. Then the dealer faces up his cards comparing them to yours and makes the payouts.
Vegas Downtown Blackjack Bonus games
Vegas Downtown Blackjack does not offer bonuses.
There are no jackpots in Vegas Downtown Blackjack.
Vegas Downtown Blackjack Interface
You can download Vegas Downtown Blackjack for free at many online casinos. It is easy to understand the control elements.
The game has a standard panel for the developments of Microgaming, which has two modes: regular and expert. In the second case, there are the buttons Autoplay and Strategy. The autoplay dialog box of has a number of settings, and the basic strategy table can be modified.
Vegas Downtown Blackjack will surely be interesting to all the fans of this highly intellectual game. It can not be said that it has the most favorable rules for the players, but you should definitely try to play it. By the way, you would not find a more interesting version in some situations.
Play Vegas Downtown Blackjack in NZ Casino for Real Money
You may download Vegas Downtown Blackjack
at SpinPalace Casino and some other online casinos running on software from Playtech. Gamers can play blackjack without registration in free mode directly at Casinoz.