Universal Monsters: The Phantom’s Curse
Play Universal Monsters: The Phantom’s Curse in NZ Casino for Real Money
You can find «Universal Monsters: The Phantom’s Curse» online slot machine available for free testing and real game at the online casinos powered by licensed NetEnt software. It is possible to test demo version of this video slot at Casinoz.club.
Please write responses about «Universal Monsters: The Phantom’s Curse» in comments, discuss and score the game.
If you like «The Phantom of the Opera», we recommend you to pay attention to following slots: «The Phantom of the Opera»
and «The Secret of the Opera»
. Online slot machines inspired by iconic movies
are discussed in the article by link.
How to Play Universal Monsters: The Phantom’s Curse pokie
«Universal Monsters: The Phantom’s Curse» online slot machine has five reels and forty pay lines, which are always active on default. Symbols are located in four rows at the screen.
An amount of the bet per spin is twenty fold. There are ten levels with coin value from one cent to one euro. Total bet varies in range from twenty cents to two hundred euro.
Selection of gaming options, available in this game, includes ordinary symbols, Wilds, Bonus symbols, respins, free spins and special bonuses.
Winning combinations are formed of same elements at active lines. They can begin from both sides of the screen: from first or from last reel. As usually, only the longest combination at each line is taken in account.
Payoffs are calculated by the bet and special indexes, provided by the rules for each of the possible combinations. All payoffs charged during the spin are instantly withdrawn to customer’s balance. «Universal Monsters: The Phantom’s Curse» doesn't have a gambling feature.
Universal Monsters: The Phantom’s Curse Screenshot
Universal Monsters: The Phantom’s Curse Symbols, Wild, Scatter
The gaming symbols, imaged at the reels, are main heroes of «The Phantom of the Opera», playing cards, yellow roses, rings, knifes and mirrors. Same icons form vertical stacks at the reels.
- Wild is a joker. It is presented in multiply varieties: regular and stacked masks, the phantom in mask, stacked phantom and stacked Christina. Some of them are imaged only at specific reels. Moreover, they are able to trigger bonus features, discussed below.
- Scatter (a lamp) drops out at the first, third and fifth reels. Three Scatters trigger free spins.
Please find out multipliers on the pay table.
Universal Monsters: The Phantom’s Curse Bonus games
Let’s discuss prize features of this video slot:
- Pick and Click begins when images of the Phantom load whole first reel and Christina takes last column. At the first level it is necessary to pick roses and get prizes for them. At the second level you would have to pick one of the mirrors to find out size of multiplier. It increases the total win. Maximal payoff available in Pick and Click Bonus may reach 7200 coins.
- Masked Phantom Re-spin begins when the Phantom takes whole first reel and masks fill the last reel. All bonus symbols turn into Wilds and stick at the screen. Then free spin with an alternative set of symbols begins.
- Free Spins – free spins on the casino’s expense. Number of free spins is unlimited. A lamp hanging on five ropes appears at the left of the reels. The Phantom cuts of rope every time he appears at the screen. When the lamp falls down on the spectators, free spins are over.
Terms of free spins are carefully explained on the Help.
NetEnt doesn't draw a progressive jackpot on «Universal Monsters: The Phantom’s Curse» video slot.
Universal Monsters: The Phantom’s Curse RTP, Volatility & Hit Frequency
Universal Monsters: The Phantom’s Curse Interface
NetEnt company translates all games to multiply languages, but buttons and windows at the control panel are user-friendly even in unknown language.
To select the bet, it is necessary to provide how many coins of which value you would like to stake. If you prefer automatic game, you can choose how many spins to roll, set win/loss limits and adjust other parameters.
Buttons at the left bottom corner of the screen open the pay table, Help and user’s settings. It is possible to set up sound parameters, automatic game, size of the screen, speed of the gameplay and etc.
You will play «Universal Monsters: The Phantom’s Curse» in browser on your desktop. Mobile version was designed for comfortable playing on smartphones.
NetEnt Studio was not the first who paid attention to «The Phantom of the Opera». Other developers have already created video slots inspired by this famous novel. Which game is better? You decide.
- Pros: an interesting theme, frequent respins, beneficial free spins, high payoffs in prize feature, stacked symbols, a convenient interface, a wide range of bets.
- Cons: informational section is inconvenient.
Levels of payback and dispersion are above the average.