Odd One In Review
An online gambling game called Odd One In manufactured by 1x2 Gaming has very unusual bets. It resembles roulette or craps due to a variety of betting positions. The use of a deck of cards gives rise to the thought that it is a card game. Users may find out about the way in which its developers have combined different settings in the article prepared by analysts of the portal Casinoz
Play Odd One In
Odd One In is an unusual game in which you need to make different types of bets, trying to predict the suit and rank of two cards determined randomly.
A classic 52-card deck with no jokers is used in this game. Cards are shuffled before the beginning of a new round.
The bet size varies between ten cents and two hundred dollars.
The gameplay starts with the fact that the client makes bets on the field at his own discretion. Then the croupier deals two cards on the basis of which the winning bets are determined.
The score of cards is calculated in the following way:
- Ace - 1
- Face cards - 10
- Other cards - according to their face values (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10)
Let's discuss the types of bets. We want to warn you in advance that the payout can be obtained only if the score of cards is odd. If the score is even, all bets lose.
There are the following types of bets in Odd One In (multipliers are mentioned in brackets):
- Basic bet - any odd number (1:1)
- Color - any odd number and two cards of one color (7:1) or any odd number and two cards of different colors (3:1)
- Suit - any odd number and two cards of one suit (30:1)
- High numbers - score is 13, 15, 17, or 19 (5:2)
- Low numbers - score is 3, 5, 7, 9, or 11 (7:2)
- Certain numbers - on 3 (75:1), on 5 (35:1), on 7 (25:1), on 9 (18:1), on 11 (9:1), on 13 (10:1), on 15 (12:1), on 17 (15:1), or on 19 (18:1)
- Double - on 3 or 5 (25:1), on 5 or 7 (15:1), on 7 or 9 (10:1), on 9 or 11 (4:1), on 11 or 13 (4:1), on 13 or 15 (5:1), on 15 or 17 (6:1), on 17 or 19 (8:1).
At the end of the round all payouts are made. Then the customer can continue to play making the same bets or new ones.
The theoretical payout percentage depends on the types of bets made by the player. All of them have their own figures.
Two cards determine the winning bets
There are many various bet in the game
Every type of bet has its own multiplier
Odd One In Bonus games
This game lacks prize rounds, extra payouts, and other bonuses.
are not provided in Odd One In.
Odd One In Interface
Our tips will help you to master the elements of the interface:
- New Bet is used to make new bets
- Rebet Chips allows repeating the previous bet
- Deal is used to deal cards
- Clear Chips allows removing chips
- Stake shows the total bet size per round
- Paid shows the payout per round
- Min/Max shows the range of available bets
- History shows the history of rounds (only while betting with real money)
- Info is a section with information
- Options shows settings
To select the bet size, it is necessary to choose the desired chip denomination: 0.10, 0.50, 1, 5, 10, 25, or 100. Then you have to click on the field on which you want to place it.
Options allow adjusting the graphics and sound quality. The info section provides a very detailed description of all characteristics, a step-be-step review of the gameplay, and other information about this model.
There is no need to download Odd One In, since it can be run directly in the browser.
Those who like unusual gambling games will surely enjoy this game. It has simple rules, incredible design, user-friendly interface, various bets, and other useful features.
We will try to find reliable data about the embedded theoretical payout percentage and offer some advices concerning this game to our readers.
Where to play Odd One In for free or real money in New Zealand?
Users can test this game both for free and for money at Mr. Green. It is allowed to test Odd One In in free mode without registration. You'll also find this model at other casinos running on software from 1x2 Gaming.
Feel free to write your comments. Rates made using asterisks are also welcomed.