Play Free Demo Spanish Blackjack Gold without registration
It is possible to play Spanish blackjack for free and for real bets at Spin Palace Casino and some other online casinos using software developed by Microgaming. We made the reviews of the best such establishments for you. You can read them by following the links.
How to Play Spanish Blackjack Gold
Spanish Blackjack Gold is an online version of Spanish 21
(Spanish blackjack) developed by the famous Microgaming company. General rules and regulations are described in the separate article in the corresponding section of the portal Casinoz. In this review we are going to discuss the rules of Spanish Blackjack Gold manufactured by Microgaming.
There are tables for single-hand and five-hand blackjack at Spin Palace Casino. The range of bets at these tables varies from five to one thousand dollars.
The main difference between this blackjack and most other types is the use of the so-called Spanish decks. They are standard 52-card decks without jokers and tens.
In Spanish Blackjack Gold the croupier deals two cards to himself. He faces up one of them first. If it is a ten or an ace, he checks for blackjack. If the dealer has blackjack, cards are not dealt. All the hands lose (except for those that are with blackjack).
Let's discuss the basic principles of the rules:
- The dealer hits on a soft 17.
- The player's blackjack always beats the dealer's blackjack.
- The player's twenty-one always beats the dealer's twenty-one.
- It is allowed to make a late surrender.
- It is allowed to double on any number of cards and points (including after a split).
- It is allowed to double twice for each hand.
- It is prohibited to draw a card after a double.
- It is allowed to surrender after a double.
- It is allowed to split any cards of the same value.
- Blackjack can not be formed in split hands (it is considered to be twenty-one).
- It is allowed to split up to three times till the formation of four hands.
- Aces can be resplit. Gamers can draw a card to them and make a double.
- If the dealer has an ace, it is possible to take insurance against his blackjack.
Basic payouts in Spanish Blackjack Gold are standard:
- Ordinary hand - 1:1
- Blackjack - 3:2
- Insurance - 2:1
Bonus payouts are discussed below.
Spanish Blackjack Gold Bonus games
Spanish Blackjack Gold has bonus payouts for the following combinations:
- Three sevens of any suit- 3:2
- Six, seven, eight of any suit - 3:2
- Twenty-one in five cards - 3:2
- Three sevens of the same suit - 2:1
- Six, seven, eight of the same suit - 2:1
- Twenty-one in six cards - 2:1
- Three sevens of spades- 2:1
- Six, seven, eight of spades - 3:1
- Twenty-one in seven or more cards - 3:1
- Three sevens of the same suit and a dealer's face up seven - 50:1
These payouts are cancelled after a double.
Spanish Blackjack Gold Interface
Users can download Spanish Blackjack Gold at many online casinos. Brief rules of the game are displayed in the window, which appears if you hover the mouse cursor over the paytable.
Spanish Blackjack Gold has a basic strategy table, which can be modified, automatic mode and basic user settings.
Should You Play Spanish Blackjack Gold for Real Money in New Zealand?
The absence of tens in each deck used in Spanish Blackjack Gold significantly increases the house edge. It is unprofitable for players when the dealer hits on a soft seventeen. However the house edge is reduced to an acceptable level with the help of bonus payouts and democratic rules that allow almost anything. Therefore, we can safely recommend that all fans of blackjack should download Spanish Blackjack Gold.
The basic strategy for Spanish blackjack is described in the table, which is available directly in Spanish Blackjack Gold. If you do not trust the system developed by the administration of a casino, you can make any changes. In the near future the portal Casinoz has an intention to publish strategies for the most common versions of blackjack