Play Free Demo slot
You can test free demo version of «The Witch» at Casinoz.club. To risk real money, you can go to online casinos, presented below the review.
You are welcome to score the game and leave feedback about «The Witch» video slot in comments to the article.
NZ Online Casinos with slot
How to Play pokie
«The Witch» is an online video slot with five reels, thirty active lines and fifteen cells for icons at the main screen.
Playing on «The Witch» slot machine is possible only by all available active lines. The slot accepts from one cent to two dollars and a half per line (from thirty cents to seventy five dollars per spin).
The developers have provided this game with ordinary symbols, a Scatter, a stacked Wild, a system of free respins and bonus rounds.
Combinations are formed of three, four or five same symbols. Icons have to be situated next to each other from left to right at same active line, starting from the first left reel. As usually, only the maximal combination at each line is taken in account.
Payoffs are calculated by special indexes from x5 to x300, provided by the rules for all theoretically possible combinations. They are multiplied by the bet per line.
Any wins trigger free respins with shifting reels. Please read about it below in the review of «The Witch» by Casinoz.club.
There is no gambling feature. All exceptions from the general rules and bonus options are discussed in the following paragraphs.
Symbols, Wild, Scatter
As soon as you launch «The Witch» video slot, you will see characters of the fairy-tale about Princess Frog
and colorful playing cards from nine to ace at the reels.
There are also following special symbols at the screen:
- Wild (the witch) takes three cells at each reel, due to that she can take whole reels time after time. This is a joker, which replaces ordinary icons in winning combinations when necessary.
- Scatter (a bow and arrows) triggers free spins. They begin when at least three Scatters drop out anywhere at the screen.
Detailed information about all symbols is published on the pay table.
Let’s discuss prize features of «The Witch» video slot below.
- Respins – when any payoff is made, one respin begins. It goes on the casino’s expense. Reels shift to the right. New reel appears at the left. Only the first reel is spinning. All the rest icons remain static. Respins go on while new combinations are begin formed.
- Free Spins – three, four or five Scatters bring five, ten or fifteen free spins accordingly. The casino pays customer’s bet. An amount of the bet remains the same as in previous regular round.
Bonus options available on «The Witch» video slot are demonstrated in video review at Casinoz.club.
Booongo doesn't draw progressive jackpots on this model.
We would like to explain functions of different elements of the interface.
- Bet – select an amount of the bet per line;
- Total Bet – an amount of the total bet;
- Balance – state of the balance;
- Lines – select active lines;
- Win – an amount of the win per spin;
- Max Bet – play by the maximal bet;
- Auto – switch to automatic mode;
- I – open the pay table and rules.
A round arrow at the right plays new spins in manual mode. The automatic game has no advance settings.
The Help is rather brief. It consists of pay table, description of general rules, information about bonus features and visual scheme of active lines.
«The Witch» allows to set up sound parameters and size of the screen. You don't need to download «The Witch» video slot.
Play «The Witch» video slot in mobile casinos, where this game is available with adapted interface. It is same spectacular and convenient as desktop model for browser. You can play mobile version of «The Witch» almost on any smartphones and tablets. Requirements to productivity of the device and Internet speed are minimal.
Should You Play Slot for Real Money in New Zealand?
This is a colorful model in fairy-tale style, which has numerous advantages.
- Pros: an interesting system of respins, stacked Wilds, beneficial free spins, a stunning drawings, a convenient control panel.
- Cons: poor settings.
Level of volatility is average.