Red Beard & Co
How to Play Red Beard & Co pokie
«Red Beard & Co» 3D slot machine has five reels and twenty lines to make winning combinations at. The screen fits fifteen symbols located in three rows.
The demo version provided by the developer accepts from one cent to five dollars per line, but the betting limits may vary at some online casinos.
The game offers different gaming options, including ordinary symbols, special elements, free spins, prize rounds and other features, carefully described below.
Winning combinations are formed of several same basic symbols at the active lines. The symbols have to be situated at the neighbor reels, starting from the first left one necessarily. As usually, only the most valuable combination at each of the lines wins.
An amount of the payoff depends on the bet per line. It is multiplied by the index of formed combination, provided by the rules. It might vary from x1 to x8000. Quite often multiply paid combinations are formed in result of a single spin.
A round of gambling feature is not provided by the rules of «Red Beard & Co». Special symbols and bonus options are described below in the following paragraphs of the review.
Red Beard & Co Screenshot
Red Beard & Co Symbols, Wild, Scatter
The ordinary symbols, imaged at the screen of this game, are five sea wolves and five card signs.
Moreover, there are three special elements here:
- Wild (a parrot in a pirate hat) was designed to replace ordinary symbols in combinations when necessary. It doesn't make any winning combinations on its own.
- Scatter (a chest of gold) triggers free spins when at least three such symbols show at the screen.
- Bonus (a pirate ship) triggers The Pirate Roulette feature when three such symbols make a combination from left to right at one of the active lines.
More information about the symbols is available on the Help.
Red Beard & Co Bonus games
«Red Beard & Co» offers the following prize options:
- The Pirate Roulette Bonus – several pirates show at the special screen. You need to pick them to find out an amount of the bonus payoff.
- Free Spins – three, four or five Scatters trigger ten, fifteen or twenty free spins by the latest bet and number of the active lines. The casino places the customer’s bet.
Detailed description of the rules is available on the Help, provided with the slot.
A progressive jackpot by Pragmatic Play is not played off on «Red Beard & Co» slot machine.
Red Beard & Co Interface
You can see the following elements at the control panel:
- Lines – select the active lines;
- Bet – select an amount of the bet;
- Max Bet – place the maximal bet in one click;
- Spin – run a new spin;
- Autoplay – switch to the automatic game;
- Open/Close – open/close the Help;
- Balance – quantity of credits at the balance;
- Pay Table – open the pay table;
- Total Bet – an amount of the total bet.
An informational table displays number of the line charged with a payoff and an amount of the win.
The pay table provides the multipliers and description of the general rules.
The user’s settings offers to set up the animation, the sound parameters, size of the screen and other options. You’ll be playing «Red Beard & Co» in a browser.
Perhaps, it is not the most spectacular pirate video slot, but it is definitely worth your attention if you like this style. The advantages are the stunning 3D graphics, diverse gaming features, interesting bonuses, the lovely design and the convenient control panel.
Other thing to say about is not a bad theoretical payback and low dispersion of the model.
Play Red Beard & Co in NZ Casino for Real Money
This slot is available at different online casinos powered by Pragmatic Play software. You can play for real money
at the online casinos described in the article by links at the logos presented below.
Free demo version of this slot is available directly at Casinoz. The beginners are recommended to watch our video-review of «Red Beard & Co».
Don’t be shy to share your impressions of this game in comments and rate it by ten-point scale.
P.S. Other pirate slot machines
are discussed in the special article by our experts.