Mandarin Orchid Review
Have you ever been to blossoming mandarin garden? People say, it is quite an unusual thing. You can admire them at your laptop’s screen if you launch «Mandarin Orchid» online slot machine. This stunning model in Chinese style has been presented by Core Gaming company and Casinoz.club is happy to introduce its rules and features of the design to the readers.
Play Mandarin Orchid in NZ Casino for Real Money
Do you want to test «Mandarin Orchid» slot machine free? So, you are welcome to play at Casinoz.club. Are you interested in real bets? So you can go to online casinos listed below the review.
It is possible to write a response about «Mandarin Orchid» video slot in comments. Your scores are also very welcome.
How to Play Mandarin Orchid pokie
«Mandarin Orchid» is an online video slot
with five reels and fifteen symbols at the screen.
It is possible to play «Mandarin Orchid» only by all twenty active lines. The model accepts from one cent to five dollars per line (from twenty cents to one hundred dollars per spin).
The game is provided with nine ordinary symbols, Wilds, Scatters, extra multipliers and free spins.
The basic symbols form paid combinations at active lines. Same symbols have to be situated from left to right, starting from the first left reel.
Wins are calculated by special indexes from x4 to x2500, provided by the rules for each of the possible combinations. They are multiplied by the bet per line. In case of multiply combinations, formed in result of a spin, all payoffs are summarized.
«Mandarin Orchid» doesn't offer a gambling feature. Uncommon elements and bonus features are discussed below in the review.
Mandarin Orchid Screenshot
Mandarin Orchid Symbols, Wild, Scatter
You will see five playing cards, a scroll with hieroglyphs, a traditional hand fan, a paper lantern and a beautiful Chinese woman. Same elements may follow each other at the reels. The girl is the only symbol with can form combinations even of two icons.
There are two special symbols here:
- Wild (a pagoda) drops out at all reels and replaces other symbols in combinations, except the Bonuses, when necessary. If you make a combination with help of two, three or four Wilds, original payoff is multiplied by two, three or four accordingly. Five Wilds are taken as maximal possible combination, but payoff by this one is increased five times. It makes x2500 multiplier.
- Bonus (flowers) triggers free spins. They begin when at least three Scatters show up at any cells of neighbor reels, starting from the first left one.
Pay table displays potential wins according to current bet.
Mandarin Orchid Bonus games
Let’s discuss prize options of this game:
- Free Spins – the casino pays customer’s bet during free spins. An amount of the bet remains the same as in previous regular round. However extra multiplier is getting bigger with every spin. It is taken in account in calculation of wins. In case free spins are extended, the multiplier gets fixed till the end of the feature.
Details of the rules are explained on pay table.
«Mandarin Orchid» doesn't draw any progressive jackpots.
Mandarin Orchid RTP, Volatility & Hit Frequency
Mandarin Orchid Interface
Let’s discuss elements of control panel below:
- Total Stake – select an amount of the bet;
- I – open the pay table;
- Spin – play new spin;
- Balance – state of the balance;
- Total Bet – an amount of the total bet;
- Win – an amount of the win per round.
You will find following buttons at pay table’s screen:
- Next – go to following page;
- Back – go to previous page;
- Exit – quit.
Buttons of automatic mode with advanced settings and general settings can be found at the right of the reels.
A question mark at the top right corner opens the Help with technical features.
You can play «Mandarin Orchid» video slot in browser or on your smartphone in mobile version.
«Mandarin Orchid» slot machine is interesting for its colorful design, features of Wilds and free spins with increasing multipliers. Moreover, it is pretty convenient in use, has lovely sound and all necessary settings.
Levels of volatility and theoretical payback are below the average.